Rocky Point Mexico - Puerto Penasco Charter Bus (Coming Soon)
Duration 6 hour(s)
From $ 99 / Person
Remember These Tips for Riding
- You should arrive at your stop at least twenty minutes early. Wait on the sidewalk or in the bus shelter where the coach operator can see you.
- As the bus approaches, check the sign above the front window to be sure it will take you to your desired destination. If it's the correct bus, signal the operator that you wish to board.
- Stay back from the curb and wait until the bus comes to a complete stop.
- Be ready with exact change, a RelaxGO Card and your ID.
- Have your RelaxGO card or ticket loaded with a pass or value before you board. A 1-Day Pass can be purchased on the bus with the value loaded on a RelaxGO Card.
- The coach operator or bus will announce major stops and intersections. If you are not familiar with the area, feel free to ask the operator to call out your destination.
- When you are about one block from your desired stop, pull the cord or press the bell tape next to the window.
- Gather all your personal belongings and exit through the rear door, unless you have a bike stored in the bike rack. In that case, you should exit from the front.
- Never run after a bus. Buses may not stop after they have pulled away from the curb.
- After boarding, quickly take a seat in an orderly manner.
- Listen to your coach operator. They're in the driver's seat.
- Shirt and shoes are required.
- No smoking on buses, including electronic cigarettes.
- We recommend that you remove children from strollers prior to boarding. Please fold the stroller and keep it out of the aisle.
- If you must stand during your ride, grab on to a rail or seat back, and stay behind the white line.
- Never interfere with the driver's ability to drive safely.
- Keep your arms, head and hands inside the bus at all times.
- No pushing, fighting or throwing objects.
- Gasoline-powered bicycles, scooters and skateboards are not allowed on the bus or bike rack.
- Folding bicycles and human-powered scooters and skateboards can be brought on board and must be kept out of the aisle. All other bicycles must be secured on the bike rack.
- Vehicle batteries and gas containers are not allowed on the bus.
- Except for service animals, keep pets enclosed in small cages or cardboard boxes.
- Buses stop ONLY at designated stops.
- Cover open wounds before boarding to ensure the safety of all passengers. Passengers may be refused service if visible leakage of body fluid is occurring.