Rocky Point Mexico - Puerto Penasco Charter Flights
Duration 1 day(s)
- All passengers must fill out an information form
- All passengers must provide a copy of their passport
- All passengers must carry their current passport with them – must be valid for 6 months after the return date.
- Passengers who are not US Citizens must have and provide appropriate Permanent Residence card or other required documentation
- Reservations require the above documentation plus contact information (Phone and email address) and a credit card number and expiration date.
- There is a customs/immigration fee that must be paid by passenger.
- Flights may stop in Tucson to pick up additional passengers
- Northbound flights stop in Tucson to clear US Customs/Immigration. Return flight is about 1 hr. 45 min.
- Flights can be booked on various dates but only southbound on Fridays and northbound on Sundays.
- One way northbound is not allowed under any circumstances. If we did not take you into Mexico, we cannot bring you back to the US.
- For more information and pricing please contact us via phone or email!
Escaping to the sunny beach town of Rocky Point has never been easier. Forget about driving or waiting in long lines and plan your next weekend getaway by flying to Rocky Point or another Mexican resort destination with Westwind Air Service!
Westwind Air Service conducts on demand charter flights to Puerto Peñasco, Alamos, Hermosillo, Guyamas/San Carlos and other Mexican destinations. These flights are designed to accommodate the weekend “getaway” traveler and are conveniently arranged around your schedule.Charter flights mean you are paying for the whole aircraft but you can fly on the days/times you choose within certain parameters and based on availability.
For quotes on custom private charter flights please call us at 480-991-5557, or 1-888-869-0866, or email [email protected] for more information.